Retail Manager (Two positions available)
Listed: 4th January 2021
Applications close: 13th January 2021 at 5pm
We’re on the hunt for two energetic team players to fill a busy and varied role leading a dedicated retail team. If you have a strong background in retail, a passion for all things kids and are computer savvy and systems based, we want to hear from you!
The Retail Managers will oversee the day to day operation of our two physical stores. They are responsible for maintaining high store standards, upholding exceptional customer service at all times, and managing fluctuating stock levels across the two sites. The roles are as follows:
- Retail Manager - Permanent Full Time Position (40 hours p/w).
- Retail Manager (2IC) - Permanent Part Time Position (14-20 hours p/w).
The roles include:
- Overseeing the day to day operation of the physical retail stores
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is maintained at all times
- Management of wider sales team and individual workloads
- Maintenance of store aesthetic including merchandising
- Stock management including processing of all new stock
- Manage fluctuating stock levels across stores
We’re looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience in boutique retail
- Demonstrated ability to lead a tight knit team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven ability to multi task
- Strong time management skills
Our experienced team are focused on supporting one another while providing exceptional customer service. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team who are dedicated, considerate and energetic, in a fun and rewarding environment. If you’re a team focused individual who is passionate about kids this could be the role for you.
Please send your CV with a short cover letter to Annemieke at email@example.com
Please specify whether you are applying for the full time or part time role. Note both roles will be required to work one weekend day each week.
Applications close Wednesday 13th January 2021, at 5pm.