We’re on the hunt for an energetic team player with a can do attitude for a varied and busy role. If you have a passion for all things kids, a background in retail or design, and are computer savvy and systems based, we want to hear from you!
This is a unique opportunity working predominantly behind the scenes with a focus on the continued growth and development of Little Trooper's online store.
This role includes:
- Basic website maintenance
- Dispatch of online orders
- Managing customer enquiries through various digital platforms
- Designing website banners and editing imagery
- Managing social media platforms and online advertising
- Email marketing
This is a unique and varied role. We’re looking for someone with:
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to multi task
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- A background in retail, design or marketing
This is an opportunity to join a tight knit team in boutique retail, working predominantly Monday to Friday. Please note weekend work will be required during busy periods. This is a permanent role working up to 40hours p/w (hours are negotiable). If you’re a considerate, team focused individual who is passionate about kids we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV with a short cover letter to Annemieke firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 11th September at 5pm.